Join Our Team
Here at Jaya Upaya Machinery (JUM), we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for our team of diverse talents. We take pride in our excellent team work and open communication practice whilst maintaining respect, trust and integrity at all times. In pursuit of excellence, we are always dedicated to developing our team and helping everyone gain personal growth and career goals.
- To be responsive and aware of the current market situation and related sales activities
- Build and maintain good business network and working relationship with existing customers and potential clients
- Client-focused, responsive, professional and sales-driven
- Identify new clients and business opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customers
- Prepare quotation to potential clients and follow up on the sales enquiry
- Prepare monthly report to the Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Prior experience in construction field is an added advantage
- Experience in rental and trading of heavy machinery will also be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English is preferred
- Candidate must be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Knowledge in AutoCAD will be advantageous (optional)
- Dynamic and sales-oriented with a positive attitude
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Alam, Shah Alam
- Willing to travel frequently within Malaysia and must possess own transport
- Manage the company’s day to day finance, accounting and administrative activities such as AP, AR and duties including but not limited to data entry, invoice/cheque issuance, reconciliation of balances, filing, follow-up calls etc.
- Handle full sets of accounts and meet deadlines.
- Perform all banking related duties.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax and other statutory bodies / authorities, clients and suppliers.
- Process monthly payroll and relevant statutory submissions.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SQL Accounting Software etc
- Candidates with audit experience will have an added advantage
- Experience in rental and trading of heavy machinery will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Alam, Shah Alam.
- Normal working hours, Monday – Friday